Interested in a Pattern?

If you are interested in purchasing any of my patterns, the best way is to email me with your order. My email address is and I use a paypal account. Thanks for all the support!

Sunday, May 15, 2011


So this past week has been AMAZING!!!!!! It is my first week home after completing my finals (which I totally aced!) and I thought it was going to be the start of a semi relaxing summer. Well from the looks of this week, I will have one busy summer! This weekend it was the National Quilt Market and I was lucky enough to go one of the days. Lets just say that I have been picked up by not one but two pattern companies. This is the start of my dream of becoming a big time pattern designer! So we will see how all of this goes and hopefully I can do it! Also, I was able to meet some of my fabric world idols this week and was pleasantly surprised how nice and personable they are! Man o man this was one of the best weeks I have had in a long time. The picture is of me and Heather Bailey and I love this picture! I am kinda kicking myself for not getting pictures of the other designers, but oh well, I have the memories. :)


  1. It was so fun to meet you that night! Congrats on getting distributors, yay!

  2. Glad you had fun!! So excited for you:)

  3. Congrats on getting your patterns picked up! That's awesome! Good luck with everything.

  4. This is so awesome!! Congratulations on the patterns being picked up! I'm so excited I found your blog. I love your work. I'm excited to look back through here to see more of what you're doing!